Marist College Licensing
All logo marks are the property of Marist College and may be used with written permission only. These marks cannot be altered in any way. Please contact the Marist Athletics Department with any and all questions regarding usage. Logo marks contained in this publication are trademarks of Marist College, 2008.
The following guidelines set forth by Marist College must be followed when using a Marist trademark.
- Only vendors licensed by Learfield Licensing Partners, and approved by Marist College, may be used to produce items bearing the Marist trademarks or name.
- Vendors should not produce items bearing Marist trademarks without receiving approval.
- Vendors wishing to use a Marist trademark must become licensed through Learfield Licensing Partners.
- Vendors wishing to become licensed can obtain an application at www.learfieldlicensing.com. All vendor questions regarding the application process should be directed to LRG’s Rhode Island office at (401) 396-5588.
- Once licensed, vendors can access Marist trademarks from Trademarx Online, a web-based logo database.
- All designs must be approved through the Trademarx Online system.
- No alterations to current trademarked logos are authorized. This includes such characteristics as font, color or accompanying artwork.
Current Licensed Vendors
Listed below are vendors who have completed the licensing process with Learfield Licensing Partners, have been approved by Marist College, and are recognized as internal use licensed vendors.
The Antigua Group Inc.
The Europe Company
The Gingerbread Agency
Let's Get Personal
Jennick Associates, LLC
Premier Agendas, Inc.
For questions on becoming a licensed vendor, please contact:
Learfield Licensing Partners
University Brand Representative
495 Hope Street, Suite 5
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
Phone: (401) 396-5588 ext. 402
For questions regarding Marist trademarks and licensing, please contact:
Senior Associate Athletics Director
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Phone: (845) 575-3699 ext. 2594