Men's & Women's Basketball Game Day Parking
Red Fox Club Parking
Priority parking passes are allocated to Red Fox Club members as a membership benefit. This pass grants access into the McCann and Sheahan parking lots for home Men's and Women's Basketball games if there are empty spots available. This pass does not guarantee parking.
Red Fox Club Parking Guidelines
- Red Fox Club members should use the South Entrance.
- Parking spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please arrive early; the McCann and Sheahan lots fill up quickly on game days.
- Doors open one hour-and-a-half prior to game time.
- Please display this pass on your rear view mirror.
- Availability of parking spots is determined by Marist Security. Please respect the Marist Security Office's decisions.
- Red Fox Club parking passes will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen.
- Anyone found duplicating a Red Fox club parking pass may lose their Red Fox Club membership.
The Donnelly parking lot will be used for Red Fox Club overflow parking once the McCann and Sheahan parking lots are full.
There is no fee for parking at Marist men's and women's basketball games. Parking is available in the following parking lots on campus:
- Mid Rise
- North End
- Beck West/Hyson
- Beck East
- Steel Plant
Marist Athletics Campus Shuttle
As a courtesy to the fans, the Marist Athletics Department runs two 23-passenger shuttle buses before each men's and women's basketball home game. The shuttles make various stops at parking lots located on the West side of campus.
- The shuttle will begin operating one hour-and-a-half prior to game time.
- The shuttle will resume operation at the conclusion of the game.
- McCann Center
- Midrise Lot
- Dyson Lot
- Fontaine Lot
- Donnelly Lot
Fans that park in the Riverview lot can access the shuttle from the Midrise parking lot. Fans parking in the Hoop lot cans access the shuttle at the Dyson stop. Fans that park in the Beck parking lots (East Campus) can pick up the shuttle at the Lowell Thomas stop.
Parking at Cosimo's Trattoria & Bar
Parking is available for fans before and after each Marist Men's and Women's Basketball Home Game at Cosimo's Trattoria & Bar.
Cosimo's is located across the street from Marist at the corner of Route 9 and Delafield Street.
The shuttle will make one stop at Cosimo's a half-hour prior to game time and will make one return trip after the game.
For more information on Cosimo's Trattoria & Bar, visit www.cosimospoughkeepsie.com.
Handicapped parking is available in the McCann Center parking lot on game days, in addition to various lots on campus. There are a limited number of handicap spaces available. Proper handicap parking identification issued by state motor vehicle departments is required. Handicap parking spots in the McCann Center parking lot, and all campus lots, are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Fans seeking handicap parking that do not obtain a spot in the McCann Center parking lot should park in the handicap spots located in the Donnelly, Midrise, Lowell Thomas, Dyson or Fontaine parking lots and take the shuttle to the McCann Center. The shuttle will return to those lots at the conclusion of the game.